We have been looking to offer a lower cost printing option without compromising the quality. After testing out quite a few papers we have come down to two. One is a felt paper, typically called a watercolor paper due to the texture. The other is a super smooth paper like a hot press watercolor paper. These are printed off of our high volume Epson printer with pigment inks. These are offered in three sizes: 8.5 x 11, 11 x 17″, and 13 x 19″. Any size can be trimmed down to any custom size needed. This is a great way for artist to have a low cost on their investment without sacrificing significant image quality.
- 8.5 x 11″, 11 x 17″, 13 x 19″
- 80lb cover cardstock
- Felt (textured) or Smooth (no texture)
- Bright White
- Full color pigment inks
Steps to processing your print order when shipping your original to be scanned and color corrected.
- Submit the details of what you want printed. (request form below)
- Once the details are worked out we will send you a quote by e mail.
- Invoice will be sent and once the invoice is paid, the print job starts.
Steps to processing your print order when uploading a scanned and color corrected piece.
- Below you will see an image link that will take you to the check out page.
- Upload your scan there.
- Pick size and amount you would like to order and proceed to payment.
- Once we receive payment and your scanned file we will contact you by the following day.
- Please note: any scanned and color corrected piece on your side might come out slightly different on our side when printed. We print to match what we see on screen. You can request printed proofs before the job goes to press.
Turn around time. When artwork is sent to us to be scanned and color correct, about two weeks. If you’re submitting a scan that has been scanned and color corrected and ready to go to print four to five days. Need us to put some pep in our step with your print job. We can do that for a fee. Rush fee’s start at $75, and will take about three to four days.
Request an Estimate Economical Prints
Artwork / File Requirements. Submitted files need to be 300dpi and file format .pdf .psd .ai .tif and .jpg files.
Shipping Here are the steps start to finish.
- Sending us your work to be scanned and color corrected.
- Here is our address Two Crows Printing 7 School St Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- All print orders are shipped flat.
Prints are wrapped in a tissue paper and packaged in double thick corrugated cardboard. We then wrap every package in a thick black butcher paper. This ensures that the prints will not be damage during shipping.
Ready to place your order and upload your work?
Click on the link below.